1. Name and contact details of the responsible manager and the company data protection officer:
- NET CHECK GmbH, NC PLAN GmbH, NC SYSTEMS GmbH, Ella-Barowsky-Straße 45-47, 10829 Berlin, Email: info[at]nc-group.net, Telefon: +49 (0)30 – 303080600, Fax: +49 (0)30 – 303080666;
- FOCUS INFOCOM Informatik und Telekommunikation GmbH (Heinrichstraße 2, 64283 Darmstadt);
The company data protection officer of NC GROUP GmbH is (and can be reached at above contact details), Mr. Thomas Volmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use:
When visiting the websites www.nc-group.net, www.nc-systems.de, www.nc-plan.de, www.netcheck.de or www.thenetcheck.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our web hosting server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
When registering for our newsletter If, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO you have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, the registration of an E-Mail address is sufficient. The unregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the bottom of each newsletter.
By using our contact form for questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and where to reply to. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO is based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data or a transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below is excluded.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, and • this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools. For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purpose of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245? Hl = DE).
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. Google Adwords uses a cookie (see paragraph 4) on your computer, provided you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Data protection authorities require the use of Google Analytics for the completion of a contract data processing agreement. A template will be available at www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.pdf from Google.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO on social media plug-ins from Xing, and LinkedIn to make our firm better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
7. CDN – Content Delivery Network
This site uses CDN from JQuery, jsDelivr, cloudflare and unpkg.
A CDN is a scalable storage solution that can be used to deliver static content. This means that the content is not loaded from your own website, but from external servers. Depending on the use case, this has various advantages that lead to an improvement in the speed and availability of the required content. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by individual companies.
- JQuery from the OpenJS Foundation at: https://privacy-policy.openjsf.org/
- jsDelivr from the company Prospect One at: https://www.jsdelivr.com/terms/privacy-policy
- cloudflare and unpkg from the company Cloudflare, Inc. at: https://www.cloudflare.com/de-de/privacypolicy/
8. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately; • in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data held by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required; in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of
- Legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and • complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
9. Right of opposition
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
10. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can retrieve and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www. nc-group. net.